The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Business Systems Analyst within the Mettawa, IL region.
Within this role, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements; develop user stories, systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
The overall knowledge/requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty or related field.
- Substantial years of experience in the digital marketing technology or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- General experience supporting marketing and digital web technologies (i.e. web application development, compliance consulting).
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) application knowledge/experience.
- Experience in hands-on business analysis, requirements development, reviewing technical design and solution projects for Adobe AEM based web applications elements such as site structure, custom components and custom workflows.
- Experienced effectively communicating business analysis, technical expertise, guidance, and web development best practices to IT/business users, as well as development teams on topics related to AEM.
- Experience providing guidance on CMS (front and back-end) requirements and technology focusing on creative design, UX and UI designs, content modeling, authoring, governance and distribution, with an emphasis on Adobe AEM and the marketing cloud applications.
- AEM certification (preferred)
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.