Myticas Consulting is looking for a Big Data and Analytics Lead, who would be interested in a full-time permanent role within the Ottawa region.
Responsibilities would include:
- Solve complex and challenging data problems every day.
- Architect and implement cloud and on-premise data pipelines, machine learning workflows and data visualization platforms using a wide variety of tools and frameworks.
- Exposed to a wide variety of data domains and the work is always fresh.
- Leading brilliant people through challenging projects, mentoring and coaching your team to success and participating in an extremely vibrant and engaging data community.
- Work with clients and help them define and achieve their data roadmap.
- Build data platforms from the ground up and support pre-existing analytics pipelines.
- Work in Azure, AWS and on-premise building solutions to complicated problems.
- Support the Data Science team and the Data Visualization team to bring data to life.
- Have 6+ years of experience in a technical field with increasing responsibilities
- Have 2+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Know your way through at least a few major relational DBs
- Write SQL
- Worked with AWS or Azure on some level
- Program languages like Java, C#, Scala or Python
- Worked with Hadoop and appreciate its power
To apply for this position, send us an updated model of your resume in confidence. Our recrutiment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.