The team at Myticas Consulting is seeking a Cloud Computing Architect to deliver services to the global customer base within the Atlanta, GA region. **American Citizens or Permanent Residents only**.
The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with customers, product line managers (PLM), Customer Support teams, and R&D teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead Operational & Engineering Consultation Workshops to establish an optimal Solution Design that meets the Customer’s objectives and Industry Best Practices.
- Create detailed design, implementation, operational and test documentation that enable a successful Solution Deployment.
- Work closely with Product Line Management and Support teams to manage solution issues and product evolution.
- Develop and deliver customized workshops and technical training to customers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key IPD product lines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models, deployment models, practical implementations, operations, and future trends.
- Experience working with Data Center hardware and management software.
- Strong network architect and design with data center and systems experience.
- Must have the following experiences; SDN, NFV, Openstack, AWS or Azure.
To apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our telecom recruitment staff will formally follow up after the review process has completed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.