One of North Americas largest satellite and network connectivity organizations is in the process of implementing cloud based systems. They are looking for passionate, driven, and strong developers to assist in implementation and deployment
The responsibilities within this role would include:
- Provide expertise and guidance to the team in using AWS or Azure cloudservices
- Develop and deploy cloud caching solutions and services
- Develop and deploy REST and non-REST APIs and userinterfaces
- Work with cross-functional teams using agile processes
Mandatory experiences include:
- 7+ years in development (ideally Java or C++)
- 3+ years experience designing, developing, and maintaining software that leverages AWS or Azure.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, SaltStack, Puppet, etc…)
- Experience executing CI/CD processes in on-premises and AWS environments
- Ability to effectively maintain a version controlled code repository using modern tools (e.g. git).
- Experience supporting functional and performance testing activities
- Experience supporting operational deployment troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Dedication to clear and thorough code and design documentation.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and networking concepts
To apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your CV in confidence. Our IT recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.