The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced SAP Ariba Analyst within the Buffalo Grove, IL region.
The position needs someone to develop and maintain the data architecture.
This work will enable worker productivity, improve customer experience and business decision making with accurate, timely and consistent information.
The role works with many internal and external service providers to ensure that the new capabilities they help create comply with the data architecture and meet the company’s data needs.
Particularly we need someone who has experience in the development of logical data models and physical data base designs that have been applied across multiple computing environments.
The company is interested in finding new business intelligence solutions and designing and implementing processes to meet those objectives, experience here is critical from the ideal candidate.
Skills and experiences:
- Need competency in information systems design, information visualization, of usability design and data warehousing techniques
- Proficiency in cloud data warehouse technologies, such as AWS RedShift and / or Google BigQuery
- Experienced in MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Working knowledge of data warehouse querying tools: SQL, AWS QuickSight, and Google Data Studio
- Good knowledge of business intelligence tools: Jaspersoft and / or Tableau
- Experience with ETL and frameworks, Matillion and / or Talend preferred
- Knowledge of how to integrate data from multiple data sources
- Experience in integration of machine learning toolkits into data infrastructure
- Experience with Big Data technologies to support future growth
- Expertise in data transformation and analysis with SQL, R, and Python
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.