Myticas Consulting is actively looking for a DevOps Technical Specialist, for a full-time permanent role within the Ottawa region.
The environment is a global network service operator with services in the power of connectivity. Networks ranging from satellite connectivity that extends mobile coverage across North Americas supporting an influx of mobile data traffic.
The organization provides excellent training and support, highly competitive benefits, RRSP and Pension contribution matching.
- Developing high quality code and complex distributed applications.
- Write and debug scripts and systems.
- Working with continuous integration concepts and tools
- Participate in all aspects of the builds, integration, branching, merging, tools used and automation.
- Substantial development experience in C++ and/or Java, including deep understanding of cross platform build systems.
- Strong knowledge of source control, build systems, test automation systems, continuous integration, gated check-in, and the software development and delivery process.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (Oracle experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Experience with Network Monitoring, Incident / Change / Problem Management tools (ie. Netcool / ScieneLogic, Remedy / RemedyForce / Service Now)
To apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.