Myticas Consulting is looking for experienced Front-End Developer, for long-term contract roles within the Ottawa region.
Mandatory Requirements for these role would be:
- Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance or eligibility
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, WordPress)
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries)
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0)
- Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent
- Experience working with Visual design team on creating consistent web designs across projects which respect responsive behaviors and HTML elements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Desirables Skills would be:
- NodeJS, Angular, MVC or other SPA frameworks
- Experience with preprocessors (eg. SASS, LESS)
- OO design, patterns, and data structures
- Continuous Integration Tools (TeamCity)
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- Experience front-end Unit testing utilizing Karma and Jasmine
- Experience implementing analytics code such as Adobe DTM, Google Analytics
- Development knowledge and experience working with application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, NPM, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
Candidates wishing to apply for this role are to send us a detailed model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.