The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced Informatica Developer within the Park City, IL region.
The overall responsibilities and qualifications we are looking for within this position would include:
- Coding of software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Who has a bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or at least 8 years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Generally supports unique/rare skills or niche/emerging technologies, such as Informatica Lifecycle Management, and Micro Focus Content Manager (formerly HPE Content Manager/ HP TRIM).
- Skill set includes programming in Microsoft C#, .NET, strong SQL skills, reporting skills (e.g. QlikView).
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has a wide degree of creativity and latitude required to be successful in this role.
- Is comfortable reporting to a project leader or manager.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.