The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced IT/Desktop Support Specialist within the Indian Creek, IL region.
The overall responsibilities to be performed would include:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates major incident tickets.
- Runs incident troubleshooting bridges with support providers to restore service as quickly as possible.
- Maintains a relationship with Business IT customers and peers; functions as a facilitator for other non-critical issues to ensure resolution of issues.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices, system life cycle and Service Now desirable.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Is comfortable working under immediate supervision.
- Is comfortable reporting regularly to a manager.
- Candidate would be on duty 2 – 8 hour weekdays and 2 – 12 hour weekend shifts.
- Experience with Service Now and ITIL would be preferred.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.