The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Lead Solutions Architect, who would be interested in getting into a long-term contract opportunity with the United Kingdom (UK – England).
The lead solutions architect, should be able to propose and direct to develop the solution across all Business Groups (Services, Products) and 3rd parties, using a mix of strong consultative and technical skills
The overall responsibilities of the candidate would be:
- Interacts with key customer contacts and decision makers to consult on customer objectives, gather business and technical requirements, Service Design verification, and establish credibility for the end solution, and demonstrate technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide Service Assurance, Service Management and Customer Experience Management Solutions.
- Provide key inputs and guide the operations to derive the requirements keeping the Architectural principles in mind.
- Work with product vendor to make them understand the requirements and idea about how the same can be supported on the product.
- Work closely with customers and network teams in the SI space.
- Work with the Test Manager to ensure completeness and exact verification of the scenarios and solutions.
- Leads interoperability issues, with depth of network landscape knowledge in different domains (e.g. EPC, SDM, IMS, etc).
- Oversee testing activity, security design and validation procedure for each interface and systems in the OSS, and engage as required all technical resources (people & tools) available to the program to resolve issues.
- Provides input to the Project Managers developing the project plan, including phase definition, entrance and exit criteria, major activities, identification of task inter-dependencies, and technical project risks and mitigation strategies.
- During delivery, should be closely engaging the Solution Architects from different streams in devising and suggesting, recommending different solution options, documenting the solution requirements, developing the high-level design Service & Resource modelling, and leads overall design activity.
- Leads development of technical implementation planning documents such as the overall Migration and Solution Test strategy documents, etc.
Technology experience required:
- Network management systems (TEMIP, Netcool, MYCOM, HPOV, NetAct, SQM, Astelia CEM, BMC Remedy/ITSM, CMDB, etc) integrations experience with one or more projects.
- Knowledge of EPC, IMS, IP, Messaging, Transport and fixed line network, 3G/LTE/VoLTE Wireless Architecture, Cloud/Virtualization, Small Cells, Mobile Backhaul, Applications, IP Transformation.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), deployment models, practical implementations, operations, security and future trends.
- Knowledge in datacentre networks (network architectures, service models, service provisioning).
- Experience working with Cloud Management Systems: OpenStack, Open flow, Vmware, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Reference point integration SDN/VNFs, ETSI based Cloud architecture & automation.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Senior level experience in network & OSS consultancy, architecture, design, implementation and management.
- Demonstrated track record of successful delivery support.
If you are looking to apply for this position, send us an updated version of your CV in confidence. Our recruitment staff will review and follow up with those who would be an idea fit for the environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.