The recruitment team at Myticas is looking for an experienced Marketing and Business Support Manager, who would be interested in a permanent offer within the west end Ottawa region.
Reporting to the Leader of Learning Services, the Marketing Manager defines, develops, drives and manages the Marketing and Communications function for the Learning Services business line.
In this position, the candidate will also be responsible for building awareness for the learning portfolio with several internal stakeholder groups and supporting them with their business-related inquiries.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish marketing plans for the Learning Services portfolio with a particular emphasis on the new certification program
- Develop the Go to Market plans for the learning product releases
- Drive the implementation of the go to market plans collaborating closely with Product Marketing leaders
- Define marketing campaigns and track their effectiveness
- Develop internal and external communication collateral including but not limited to course outlines, program brochures, newsletters
- Ownership of both external facing and internal facing web sites for learning services.
- Collaborate with Business operations team to drive content publishing requirements and functional requirements for web sites
- Build external and internal facing presentations for the learning portfolio
- Define the Social Media strategy for Learning Services and support it operationally
- Establish ROI models for Marketing programs and track program and campaign results
- Competitive analysis
- Manage marketing suppliers
- Prepare input for business reviews
- Educate and drive a global community of stakeholders from Regional Business Centers, Account Teams, to promote and sell the program’s products
- Provide learning product inquiry support to various internal stakeholders
- Manage the creation and ongoing updates of global forecasts and sales opportunity funnel
- Work with sales leaders to understands customers’ business issues and proposing solutions based on customer needs
Qualifications/Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Marketing role in the high tech industry preferably telecoms and with learning products
- Experience marketing in both B2B and B2C contexts
- Min 5 years Social Media experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and innovative thought leadership
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Strong results focus
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Proficient with MS-Excel, PPT, Sharepoint
- Eager to embrace change oriented working environment
Send us an updated version of your resume to apply for this role. Our recruitment team will follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.