The Myticas Consulting team is seeking an experienced Network Architect / Resident Engineer to deliver services to the end clients customer base. **American Citizen or Permanent Residents Only**
The candidate in this role will be required to work directly with end customers and in a consultative manner with product support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D organization and systems engineering teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions with the customer on clients behalf and consult with other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related to client products and services.
- Produce and deliver product configuration based on pre-defined network designs.
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our customer’s requirements.
- Act as onsite technical prime for products.
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Work closely with customers to test, design, and plan for network deployments and live migrations of customer traffic on equipment.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configures IP/MPLS products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical management teams.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key product lines.
- The work is mainly on-site with customers.
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and a self starter.
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QOS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, DPI, etc.
- Specific Alcatel knowledge of ALU 7×50 routers, 7705 SAS, 7210.
- Excellent hands-on network integration and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
In order to apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Out IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.