Myticas Consulting is currently looking for a Technical Writer, for a consulting engagement within the Ottawa, Canada district.
Responsibilities would include:
- Generate/ Update MOPs / Technical Document customization for customer.
- Must be familiar with LTE RAN and able to research the documentation and become familiar with a given subject, generate a MOP, Test & verify a MOP/procedure in the Lab and then write it up in the Sprint format for execution by Sprint FIT and deployment personnel.
Experiences needed include:
- Solid technical background in LTE Mobile Radio Systems.
- Good understanding and knowledge of IP protocol & networks. Network security knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Telecommunications networks & protocols. (LTE)
- Ability to understand network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications.
- Ability to learn to use Network analyzer and other tools
- Ability to interface and coordinate communications in between customer, regional management, and different tier support system.
- Working knowledge of LTE RAN product platforms and Services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple Projects simultaneously
- Works under minimal supervision and can direct work through others effectively
- Instills a sense of urgency and teamwork by establishing collaborative work relations in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, work environments.
- Experience in conceptualizing Method Of Procedures ( MOPs) and creating test cases and procedures
To apply for the role, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.