Our telecom recruitment division in Ottawa is looking to bring aboard an experienced Optical Network Training Professional, who would be interested in a permanent offer within the Ottawa region.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the creation and delivery of leading edge training material such as courses, exams, exam preparation tools and self-paced learning assets that will increase the level of Optical technical expertise.
This role involves developing both fundamental and more advanced educational material for the program.
The curriculum to be addressed could include:
- GMPLS-controlled Optical Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport over WDM
- Optical Network Fundamentals
- Creation of needs assessments
- Definition of detailed learning objectives
- Development of course content, instructor guides and lab guides
- Definition of course and lab exam requirements
- Deliver classes to various audiences globally
- Definition of instructor certification requirements
- Training and certifying other Subject Matter Experts for course delivery
- Development of written and practical certification exams
- Definition of exam grading criteria
- Grading lab exams
- Participation at external facing events delivering workshops, seminars, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Optical network technical support, R&D, PLM, Professional Services or equivalent role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with educational content development
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with course delivery
- Experience using the Nokia 1830 PSS
- Experience with the Nokia EPT and NPT products
- Experience with the Nokia NFM-T and/or 1350 OM
Send us an updated version of your resume to apply for this role. Our recruitment team will follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.