One of North Americas largest Digital Commerce and Marketing Solution organizations is currently seeking a Program Director with Senior level experience within the Ottawa region.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop and Nurture long-term, Client relationships, working to optimize the delivery of company Products and Services through alignment with business strategy.
- Support Business Development activities, working closely with Account Management teams to understand the end client needs; formulate solution strategies; and develop Proposals and Statements of Work, including cost and schedule estimates.
- Manage client relationship, building trust and facilitating projects for client.
- Act as first point of contact for Program Communications with clients.
- Oversee and participate in the development of realistic and achievable Project and Program plans.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting across all Projects and proactively communicate Financial and Operational status internally.
- Recognize and resolve conflict within Project Teams.
- Ensure all stakeholders receive timely and accurate Project Information and Status Updates.
- Combine advanced Technical skills with tactical Leadership skills to provide strong management to assigned staff.
- Coordinate Project resourcing with the Resource Manager.
Mandatory experiences would include:
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- 10+ years with program and Project Management experience
- Experience working within teams building ecommerce systems or other high-availability web-based applications
- Program and project management experience with software development, systems integration consultancy, or within an online/digital department of an established retailer working on large and/or complex projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Atlassian JIRA
To apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our professional recruitment staff will formally follow up after the review process.