Myticas Consultings Gatineau-based Government client is looking for an Intermediate Project Manager to assist in day to day project management support of on-going assignments.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Planning and monitoring the project
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Candidate must have secret level security clearance
If you are looking to apply to the role, be sure to send us a most recent version of your CV. Our staff will review everything and follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.