Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior level Project Manager within the Ottawa, Canada locale.
Some of the requirement for the position would include:
- Working with ecommerce concepts such as B2B and B2C
- Document the project deliverables and scope in the Statement of Work.
- Develop, manage all schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for customer-assigned IT projects.
- Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations.
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on project success.
- Create and manage RFP responses and estimates for prospective customers and projects.
- Manage customer expectations and communications (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings)
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Experience working within teams building ecommerce systems or other high-availability web-based applications
- Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and/or
- Microsoft Visual Studio (TFS)
- Project management experience managing projects through the entire lifecycle, from inception to go live
- Project management experience in software development or systems integration working on medium-sized and/or complex projects
- Experience writing Statements of Work or Project Charters
- Experience with RFP responses
To apply for the position, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our professional recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.