Myticas Consulting is on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager within the Ottawa region.
In this role you’ll be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating with our clients and our internal teams to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within approved timelines, scope and budgets.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Project Management role
- Proven experience leading medium to large application development or systems integration projects ($1-3M budgets)
- Experience leading and managing projects with multi-site, cross-functional resources
- Ability to manage and forecast project budgets, to report on project financials, and to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- A deep understanding of project management methodologies (SDLC/waterfall, Agile)
- Demonstrated high level of communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet scope, quality, budget and schedule commitments that deliver customer value
- Ability to manage change and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience authoring and communicating project status reports that effectively capture project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risk/issues at all applicable management levels
Candidate experiences would be:
- Experience with eCommerce
- Working knowledge of Jira/Confluence, Kanban, Sprint Planning
The ideal qualified candidate is:
- Able to lead cross-functional, multi-site project teams composed of employees, contractors and external vendors in support of several concurrent projects and initiatives
- Has a high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creates and promotes a positive work environment where people are on-side, feel a collective sense of accountability, and are recognized for success
- The source for information on the scope of work/deliverables for assigned projects, for the timeframe for delivery, and for the team’s work
- Committed to ensuring a high level of stakeholder satisfaction through prompt and efficient communication and proactive support
- Decisive and able to adapt to change and competing demands
- Self-motivated and ready to roll up their sleeves and get into it!
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.