Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior level Project Manager within the Ottawa, Canada locale.
Some of the requirement for the position would include:
- Working with ecommerce concepts such as B2B and B2C
- Document the project deliverables and scope in the Statement of Work.
- Develop, manage all schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for customer-assigned IT projects.
- Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations.
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on project success.
- Create and manage RFP responses and estimates for prospective customers and projects.
- Manage customer expectations and communications (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings)
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Experience working within teams building ecommerce systems or other high-availability web-based applications
- Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and/or
- Microsoft Visual Studio (TFS)
- Project management experience managing projects through the entire lifecycle, from inception to go live
- Project management experience in software development or systems integration working on medium-sized and/or complex projects
- Experience writing Statements of Work or Project Charters
- Experience with RFP responses
To apply for the position, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our professional recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.