The Myticas Consulting team is seeking an experienced Resident Engineer to deliver services to the end clients customer base. **American Citizen or Permanent Residents Only**
The candidate in this role will be required to work directly with end customers and in a consultative manner with product support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D organization and systems engineering teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions with the customer on clients behalf and consult with other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related to client products and services.
- Produce and deliver product configuration based on pre-defined network designs.
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our customer’s requirements.
- Act as onsite technical prime for products.
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Work closely with customers to test, design, and plan for network deployments and live migrations of customer traffic on equipment.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configures IP/MPLS products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical management teams.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key product lines.
- The work is mainly on-site with customers.
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and a self starter.
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QOS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, DPI, etc.
- Specific Alcatel knowledge of ALU 7×50 routers, 7705 SAS, 7210.
- Excellent hands-on network integration and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
In order to apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Out IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.