The Myticas Consulting telecom team is seeking an experienced Resident Network Engineer to deliver services to the end customer base.
The candidate in this role will be required to work directly with end customers and in a consultative manner with product support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D organization and systems engineering teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Be the prime representative working at customer premises as a resident engineer.
- Lead design discussions with the customer and consult with other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related to the products and services. Produce and deliver product configuration based on pre-defined network designs.
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our customer’s requirements.
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Work closely with customers to test, design, and plan for network deployments and live migrations of customer traffic equipment.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configure IP/MPLS products (e.g. 7×50 SR/ESS, 7705 SAS, 7210 ).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical management teams.
- The work is mainly on-site with customers.
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and a self starter.
Experiences required for the role include:
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking.
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, DPI, etc.
- Specific Alcatel knowledge of ALU 7×50 routers, 7705 SAS, 7210.
- Excellent hands-on network integration and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In order to apply for this role, send our team a detailed model of your CV in confidence. We will be sure to follow up with those who would be a fit for the environment at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.