The recruitment team at Myticas is looking for a Salesforce CRM Analyst to work as part of the Communications team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce tool based on the various user group requirements.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can partner with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
As the CRM “go to,” responsibilities of the position will include:
- Gathering and translating requirements from user groups.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, functions.
- Developing and delivering effective training on the Salesforce tool.
- Remaining current on Salesforce releases, trends, and best practices.
- Proactively seek out and identify required system changes/customizations, communicate their impact, and manage changes without interruption to users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Coordinate and participate in CRM testing with SMEs, capturing test results and reporting on incidents.
- Create and maintain objects, workflow updates, data validation, alerts, processes, and communication templates.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as required.
- Ensure users have access to the right data by managing the platform security settings, access to apps, objects, records, and fields (roles, profiles sharing rules, permission sets, etc.), in alignment with security policies.
- Maintain user licenses.
- Maintain records by performing systematic clean ups of reports, and archiving of data and files.
- Post-secondary education in business, project management, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing a CRM application
- Experience in an analytical role with a proven ability to gather and translate detailed requirements
- Experience in monitoring production support issues and ensuring timely resolution
- Knowledge of CRM best practices and methodologies
- Valid criminal records check or eligibility to obtain
- Salesforce Administrator certification is considered an asset
If you’re looking to apply for this position, be sure to update and send us a version of your resume in confidence. We will contact those whom would be an ideal fit for the requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.