Our IT recruitment team here at Myticas is actively looking to bring aboard an experienced Salesforce Developer within the GTA region.
Responsibilities within this mandate would include:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
Qualifications we are looking for are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated and creative
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Salesforce Platform App builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Strong background in performance tuning
- Experience with cloud/Saas applications
If you are looking to apply to the role, be sure to send us a most recent version of your CV. Our staff will review everything and follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.