One of North Americas largest SAP implementers is looking for a Senior BI/BO team for new project, implementation, and support initiatives.
This role is offered within the Toronto region on a long-term contracting assignment.
- Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs.
- Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards.
- Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment.
- Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines.
- Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data.
- Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s).
- Works with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements.
- Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components.
- Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity.
- Evaluates effectiveness of BI tools.
- Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers.
- Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
- Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Tableau 9.3, Tableau 10 design and development
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
- Must reside in Canada
Candidates looking to apply for this position are to send us a an updated version of their resume in confidence. A formal follow up will be scheduled upon the conclusion of the review/assessment phase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.