Myticas Consulting is looking for an SDN Network Engineer, to serve as the on-site company liaison with the customer, for network engineering consulting and SME for technical discussions for assigned projects/products/solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for fully understanding the configuration capabilities of the product, generating workarounds to satisfy customer requests, identifying and isolating the occurrence of product anomalies for correction by R&D.
The candidate will also have the ability to work with little supervisions and make good business decisions.
- Strong networking knowledge in: IP routing, MPLS, VPLS, L2/L3 VPNs and QoS
- Previous Mobile Backhaul architecture design experience preferred.
- Previous experience TDM and circuit emulation knowledge preferred.
- Demonstration and examples of above qualities in resume.
- Hands-on ALU 7xx0 and 5620SAM product knowledge.
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux operating systems (REDHAT/CENTOS/FEDORA/DEBIAN)
- Strong understanding of SDN/Virtualization concept (WAN-Controller/Policy Directory/NFV.)
- Hands-on experience with installation of Hypervisors (KVM/Exsi/Hyper-V.)
- Hands-on knowledge VMware/Openstack/Container.
- Knowledge of EVPN, VxLAN and Vswitch concepts.
- Experience working in Datacenter environment.
- Knowledge of scripts language like PEARL/BASH/XML
- Experience with deploying High Availability firewall and load balancer.
To apply for the opportunity, be sure to send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.