The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experience Security Software Developer.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis within the Ottawa region.
The overall requirements of this position would include:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in computer security, including cloud, network, and software security in general
- Knowledge of identity systems, authentication/authorization techniques and standards, web application firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, content filtering, secure log management, security information, event management systems, anti-malware solutions, software license management systems, cloud orchestration, and endpoint security solutions
- Strong understanding and experience in the design of multi-tier applications and systems integration
- Strong understanding of Java, J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of technology methodologies – microservices, service-oriented architecture, software & hardware development practices, operational practices, web services design, database design and data management, etc.
- Outstanding proactive communication skills: written, verbal, presentations
- Team oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment; a strong collaborator who shares ideas, builds documentation, and implements best practices
- Self-driven, analytical, and results oriented with proven sound judgment
- Experience with Agile practices
- Strong expertise in systems (servers, operating systems, virtualization, cloud services, and storage) and networking technologies (communication protocols, infrastructure)
- C++ and Python experience is a plus
- Proven experience with securing data at rest, data in use, data in transit
Candidates looking to apply for this position are to send us a an updated version of their resume in confidence. A formal follow up will be scheduled upon the conclusion of the review/assessment phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.