The IT team at the Myticas’ Ottawa location is looking for a senior level Drupal developer, who would be interested in a long-term mandate starting mid June.
The overall project description is:
- To assist in the delivery of security patches, bug fixes, and updates/enhancements to existing Drupal 7 sites.
- To document and create APIs and web services for various components like header and footer that can be consumed by other sites as well as mobile applications as part of an enhancement project.
- To help implement usability enhancements as part of an enhancement project.
- To migrate existing Drupal 7 and PHP sites to SharePoint as part of a lifecycle project.
- Must have English oral and written communication skills as well as strong technical writing skills.
From a requirements stand-point, we are looking for the following:
- Five years experience with Drupal 7 & PHP development
- Three years experience with HTML5 (Templates, Shadow-DOM, Imports, iFrame)
- Five years experience with CSS
- Five years experience with JSON
- Five years experience with automated tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Backstop JS
- Knowledge of Drupal installation profiles
- Five years experience using issue tracking tools like GitHub and Jira
- Knowledge and experience building WCAG 2.0 AA compliant websites
Experience with the following Drupal APIs and modules currently being used:
- Entity Translation
- Facet API
- Search API Solr
- XML Sitemap
- UI pieces: Bootstrap, Jquery
Those candidates for this positon are to send us an updated version of your CV/resume in confidence. We will be sure to review everything and get back to those who would be an ideal fit for the environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.