The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced EHS Business Systems Analyst within the Chicago, IL region.
From a skills/requirements perspective, we are looking for those who come with:
- 7-10+ years of direct work-related experience.
- Knowledge and Skills related to IT Governance and Infrastructure, Application Development Lifecycle, and Information Security Infrastructure.
- Posess a Project Management Certification (i.e. PMI).
- Experienced demonstrating project and risk management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and management with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
- Experienced working with senior level stakeholders to explain/present complex topics in depth project-management software applications and methodologies (i.e. Agile/Waterfall, JIRA, MS Project).
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume. Our recruitment team will review everything and follow up accordingly after the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.