Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Manager to work on the Brand deployment project, you will drive towards an outcome focused successful delivery of this project which has touch points across the entire organization.
The PM will be able to work with multiple business areas, executive steering and a wide number of stakeholders.
As the project manager you will support the execution against assigned project related to a new Brand system that is intended to align and enhance the way our client interacts with customers and employees.
The candidate should utilize best practice, understand how to adhere to corporate gating mechanisms and at the same time inject Agile PM capability (note this is not a technology project).
This project has already kicked off and a replacement PM is required, therefore commitment to onboard and ability to learn quickly is required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
- 10 years of experience in various project delivery roles
- Advanced knowledge of project management principles with a focus on business outcome
- Hands on experience with Agile project delivery methodology and understanding of continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and control projects, provide regular updates in verbal or written forms
- Ability to apply analytical methods to determine impact of changes to existing systems and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, excellent facilitation and coaching skills and ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Preference for candidate with related certification PMP / Prince2 / Agile
If you’re looking to apply for this role, be sure to send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment specialist will follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.