Myticas Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Optical Engineer, whom would be interested in a long-term consulting engagement within the Dallas, TX district. **American Citizen or Permanent Residents Only**
The responsibilities within this role would include:
- Work closely with the sales teams (sales executives, sales managers, sales engineers) to position IP and Optics products and solutions within the account.
- Coach the sales team on identifying and driving IP/Optics business to closure.
- Perform regular and ongoing assessment of the target markets business opportunities providing recommendations, developing and implementing programs in collaboration with other organizations which will drive market share and revenue growth.
- Develop a strong understanding of competitive landscape, and participate on the development of market segments specific penetration strategies.
- Regular and ongoing interaction with PLMs, Marketing, Sales and Channels to understand the market, optimally position the product and define the necessary feature set.
- Candidate will work closely with Sales teams to accurately influence pricing and incentive strategy to win customer business.
- Candidate will work jointly with many other organizations and groups within Nokia to develop interworking end-to-end solutions.
The qualifications within this role would include:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working for Service Providers, Enterprise or Government engineering or IT organizations, or as a customer facing system/sales engineer (or consulting systems engineer, technical marketing engineer, etc.) in an IP focused role.
- Candidate must have strong IP/MPLS routing skills with solid experience on L2/L3 LAN/WAN design/architecture.
- Working knowledge of security/firewall, SDN, Netconf/Yang, Openflow, telemetry, virtualization and orchestration (VMware, OpenStack and KVM) is an asset.
- Experience with Large Enterprise, Electrical Utilities, Transportation (Airports, Transit Authorities, etc.) and State or Local Governments is a strong differentiator.
To apply for the role, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.