The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Project/Product Manager within the Midvale, Utah (Salt Lake City) region. This role is currently being offered on both a contract and full-time permanent basis.
Responsibilities within the position involve:
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- 5+ years experience as a Project/Product Manager
- PMP Certification
- Must have experience with SAP Hybris implementation or Oracle ATG
- Experience creating and managing project management plans and artifacts
- Involvement in the full project management lifecycle from planning to close out
- Experience presenting to Senior Managers, executives and/or executives
- Digital eCommerce experience
If you are looking to apply to the role, be sure to send us a most recent version of your CV. Our staff will review everything and follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.