Myticas Consulting requires the assistance of a senior level Technical Project Manager within the Pittsburgh, PA region.
The candidate will have responsibility for end-to-end deployment delivery, product integration and deployment of customer Multimedia projects.
The candidate will be held responsible and accountable to manage the implementation of all the technical aspects with deployment of the customer project in terms of booking orders, securing equipment, installation, integration, schedule, cost, delivery, change control, quality, and customer acceptance from project offer preparation to customer acceptance.
The overall qualifications and skills required for this role would include:
- Minimum 7 years PM experience in the Telecommunications field
- PMP certification
- Must have strong experience with IP/MPLS
- People management experience
- Experience managing complex customer environments, driving commitments, network activity to include services, deployment, migrations and upgrades.
- Good working knowledge of various tools and systems SAP/STARs, etc.
- Good computer skills including MS Word/Excel/Project and Powerpoint required.
- Excellent planning, organizing and critical thinking / decision making skills.
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Customer Interfacing, Leadership and Management skills required.
- Good knowledge of enterprise-class IP infrastructure – routers/switches/firewalls.
- Experience of web-based services.
If you are looking to apply, or to inquire further information on this role, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment division will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.