Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring aboard a senior level Telephony Architect for a consulting engagement within the Ottawa region.
Mandatory Requirements for this position include:
- Must hold a Valid Federal Government Security Clearance – Secret Level II
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field; OR A minimum of ten years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field.
- 10 + years of experience reviewing, planning, designing and defining Data migration strategies and solutions.
- Completed a minimum of two (2) projects developing policies, standards and plans for an organization with 3,000 or more employees
The successful candidate should demonstrate the ability to:
- Prepare an assessment of the current state of the technical architecture and detailing technical requirements;
- Provide impact analysis and cost-benefit analysis of new processes and solutions;
- Provide support to applications or technical support teams in the proper application of existing infrastructure;
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies and associated or integrated applications, to meet business, functional and application requirements;
- Provide application analysis, design, development, testing, and capacity planning
- Analyze, evaluate and document alternative technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop technology architecture strategy and/or operating models for an enterprise wide or public-sector organization
- Conduct technology architecture reviews/assessments and provide recommended management action plan remedial activities for an enterprise wide or public-sector organization
- Conduct technical architecture/functional reviews involving VOIP, SIP or related technologies
To apply for this government role, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Out IT recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.