Myticas Consultings’ long-term partner is looking for a SharePoint 2016 Developer to support the deployment of SharePoint to the organization.
This individual will work with the lead SharePoint architect and other team members to design and implement SharePoint Online’s solution for the Applications Management Branch.
This framework will also include the implementation of a process to investigate and analyze using SharePoint as a replacement solution for a number of legacy applications, as well as opportunities for development of new solutions on the SharePoint platform.
Scope of work/project description:
- To design/develop/document a new technical environment based on best practices for a SharePoint framework. This would include writing customized SharePoint code, creating/modifying SharePoint web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows and business processes, writing SharePoint Services, working with SharePoint APIs, using the SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint Security.
- To help design solution architecture and processes to accommodate identified initiatives.
- To implement the SharePoint framework once defined.
- To investigate the feasibility of using SharePoint as a records management system (RMS) for replacement of existing BIMS and Ozone applications.
- To investigate and analyze existing applications to see if they can be moved to the SharePoint platform.
- To mentor and train City staff on various SharePoint disciplines.
- To support operational staff through knowledge transfer for the ongoing evolution and maintenance of the SharePoint solution set.
- Who has strong English oral and written communication skills as well as strong technical writing skills.
Send us an updated version of your resume to apply for this role. Our recruitment team will follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.