The team at Myticas is looking for an experienced Sharepoint SME Specialist, who would be interested in a long-term contract role within the Ottawa region.
Overall Deliverables include:
- Assist in determining the steps and configuration required to implement OneDrive for Business and SP Online and SP 2019
- Development of an effective migration path for the movement of content from current MySites to OneDrive, followed by migration from the network drives
- Assist in drafting requirements and work breakdown structures for the shift to SP in the cloud and the introduction of other Office 365 applications
- Develop an enterprise search strategy focused on the augmentation of the current SP Enterprise Search portal
- Develop an in-depth information architecture to support the introduction of 365 Teams and the new developments in SP hub functionality for site collections and content types
- Develop a strategy for the deployment and configuration of 365 Groups
- Analysis of current state of IA (site templates, content type hub, term stores) and production of a report documenting which aspects are supported in SP Online and which configurations cannot be migrated as is
- Recommend how to build sites, libraries, wikis & blogs in our current state such that the Bank can easily migrate these into SP Online
Overall Qualifications include:
- Senior SharePoint SME with in depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, design, development and implementation of ECM solutions
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and experience working with SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365
- Demonstrated experience implementing various site templates including publishing sites, team sites, project sites etc.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in configuring SP Groups and 365 Groups and their counterparts in AD
- Demonstrated extensive experience in SharePoint migration (On premise to Cloud)
- Demonstrated experience with tuning SP Enterprise Search
- Microsoft Certified in SharePoint 2013 (and up) and Office 365
- Demonstrated experience working with SharePoint integration with records management tool (preferably Collabware) and email integration tool (Collabmail)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Cloud technologies and solutions
Other requirements include:
- Ability to meet the Enhanced Reliability Clearance requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- English essential, French would be considered an asset
Candidates looking to apply for this position are to send us a an updated version of their resume in confidence. A formal follow up will be scheduled upon the conclusion of the review/assessment phase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.