The recruitment division at Myticas requires the assistance of an experienced Software Architect who would be interested in a permanent offer within the Ottawa core.
The overall responsibilities within the role would include:
- Identifying stakeholder business requirements.
- Interact with a cross functional team (both internally and with external clients) to envision and model designs to support the building and testing of required features.
- Act as the high-level decision maker for technical direction and standards.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure that the architecture supports simple deployment of the application.
- Perform higher-level code reviews from an architecture, performance, and security standpoint.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the development team.
The mandatory requirements for this role would be:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 10 years of progressive experience in designing and building high performance applications based on the Microsoft .NET stack, C#, and Azure
- 5 years of experience designing and developing high performance architectures
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high quality software on time
- Experience with a wide range of technologies including ASP.NET MVC and/or WebAPI, MS SQL Server
- Experience with cloud computing environments including Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience designing applications using domain-driven design and microservices
- Deep knowledge of security and identity services
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience using Microsoft development tools and distributed source control systems such as Git
- Expertise in Agile software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience developing native apps in Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Knowledge of the EPUB 3 specifications
If you’re looking to apply for this position, be sure to update and send us a version of your resume in confidence. We will contact those whom would be an ideal fit for the requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.