The growing IT division at Myticas is looking for an experienced Software Programmer / Engineer, who would be interested in a rare opportunity offered within the Ottawa region.
The work, including responsibilities and deliverables to be performed are:
- Develop, integrate and mature TCL script for the hardware team as well as test engineering by evolving bring-up test cases towards full Diagnostics (“DIAGS”) capability
- Provide documentation of the implementation
- Responsible for the design, coding, and unit testing of the features mentioned above.
- In addition, maintenance and support involving bug fixes and issues found during integration and system testing will be required.
- The development and support will require interaction with other client side developers and participation in design and code reviews.
- On-site integration testing and access is required for the integration and system verification labs
Resources need to bring the following skill sets to work on the project:
- Experienced with development tools such as Clearcase & JIRA.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.