As a SuccessFactors System Administrator, you will be responsible for researching / analyzing business requirements and translating technical requirements. You will recommend HR technology solutions for difficult and complex business problems and apply technical and functional HR knowledge to the improvement, maintenance and development of HR systems to support the HR Business requirements.
The overall responsibilities within the role would entitle:
- Performs analysis of HRIS systems by researching and identifying the root causes for data problems such as system limitations or design, user error or lack of standard procedures for accurate ongoing administration of HRIS systems and reports.
- Collaborates, consults and partners with business owners regarding business needs and effectively discuss technical and resource availability.
- Monitors and supports ongoing maintenance of HRIS external applications including needs analysis, project planning, requirements specification, vendor selection, customization, testing, training and implementation, within the IT and HR Business established guidelines results to facilitate information flow between HR systems and external systems.
- Continually monitoring HR information needs and acts as a liaison and technical advisor in the design of new functionality, enhancements and/or the modification of HR systems to meet changing business requirements.
- Recommends, tests, trains, documents, implements and plans for all improvements, enhancements, and new applications to various HR systems, while promoting standardization and best practices across regional business.
- Provides technical, operations, and training support to users of HRIS through documentation of processes, and delivering end user training in an understandable context for all levels of users, and communicating changes to business requirements or enhancements or production issues to IT, Payroll, HR and other affected parties.
- Provide relevant information through the training and support of HR users in the development of complex ad hoc reporting and other analytical activities leveraging business intelligence software to the fullest potential.
- Perform internal and external system audits to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data. Develop business rules to clean and validate data to maintain ongoing data integrity.
- Manage data loads requests by performing data scrubbing before data loads and data validation after its completion.
The overall qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Computer Science or related technical degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with HRIS Systems.
- SuccessFactors experience with Recruiting, Onboarding and LMS required.
- Hands-on ERP experience required, Experience with SAP HCM modules including OM, PA, ESS and MSS as understanding of SAP HR security roles is strongly desired.
- Significant experience, knowledge and expertise in business systems analysis and design and project life cycle methodology, best practices and processes.
If you’re looking to apply for this position, be sure to update and send us a version of your resume in confidence. We will contact those whom would be an ideal fit for the requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.