One of North America’s leader in digital experience and e commerce solutions is looking for a Senior Technical architect to assist in designing and planning technology solutions for our clients specifically around the required implementation of Monitoring and Logging solutions.
Some responsibilities would include:
- Partner with Technology Directors and Solutions Architects in consulting engagements to define, design, and implement IT architectures.
- Provide highly specialized technical guidance to complex architecture challenges, including the evaluation of technologies and software such as custom and reusable products and components, internal systems, data exchange tools, and application integration methodologies.
- Provide expertise in applying the enterprise architecture for business or technical activities to a specific system or function.
- Design conceptual, logical, and physical data architecture diagrams.
Mandatory Requirements would include:
- Senior working experience in the Information Technology industry.
- Experience with Loggin solutions (ELK, SPLUNK, GreyLog, etc..)
- Experience with enterprise Monitoring solutions (Nagios, NewRelic, AppDynamics, etc…)
- Detail oriented and methodical in architecture, design, and development.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in design and development of n-tier enterprise-level web applications using Microsoft .NET/C#.
- SQL Server Database experience.
- Thorough understanding of software architecture and advanced design patterns/principles.
- Experience in test-driven development environments.
To apply for the role, send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our IT recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review stage.