The team at Myticas Consulting is seeking a user experience (UX) designer, with a specialty in visual design to assist in defining a next generation service application.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing exceptional visual design and creative ideas to every design engagement.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Delivering front end application designs (including visual design specifications) for a complete user experience
- Work in close collaboration with other UX designers and product management team in refining and clarifying product and customer requirements
- Collaborating on concept creation, wire framing, and user flows, creating clickable prototypes.
- Participate in the UX design work and sprints for the latest version application while providing oversight/direction to designers/developers working on the application
- Collaborating with other designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define product experience and represent our target customer
- Ability to deliver all graphical and application elements (iconography, color schemes, visual specifications, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications are:
- 8+ years of professional experience in application UX/UI design (mobile and web based)
- Experience working with visual design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Sketch)
- Proficient with UX tools (inVision) for prototyping and sharing screen workflows
- Familiar with application design patterns (Material Design) with the ability to follow and extend existing patterns
- Familiar with single page web application and responsive designs
- “Make it happen” attitude, inventive, resourceful and flexible in a fast-paced, challenging and ever changing environment.
- Research visual trends and what our competitors are doing in the same market space
- Knowledge of and passion for data visualizations and dashboards
- Experience designing multi-platform, multi-language and multi-branded solutions
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Familiarity with Git or SVN (nice to have)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.