Myticas Consulting currently requires the assistance of an experienced Web Application Developer / Technical Lead, who would be interested in a full-time permanent role within the Ottawa region.
The main responsibilities would include:
- Work in a dynamic team of software developers interacting with UX/UI, QA and Product Line Managers using an Agile, sprint driven methodology
- Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process
- Be active in always striving to improve your skill set and the teams
- Make informed technology and implementation decisions and justify them
- Accurately set and meet deadlines
Minimum Qualifications would be:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proven experience building RESTful web services, APIs and dynamic database driven web applications
- Proven experience using web servers such as Tomcat
- Proven experience developing applications in Java programming language
- Experience using software design patterns such as MVC (Spring) and FLUX (Redux)
- Experience with modern web application build infrastructure such as Webpack and Babel
- Experience using UX design concepts such as Material Design
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams members on features, design and implementation
- Comfortable in an environment with Jenkins, Artifactory and Git source control management
- Experience with operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Enjoy debate with others to advocate for what you think is best
- Enjoy tinkering with new and interesting technologies for evaluation
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with little guidance, and in a team environment
Candidates wishing to apply for this role are to send us a detailed model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.