Our recruitment team is looking for a strong Windows Systems Administrator who would be interested in a consulting opportunity within the Ottawa region.
The Windows Server Administrator is responsible for performing a variety of activities related to the management and operations of IT.
The Server Administrator’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to identify and resolve problems, read through system logs, and identify trends
- Performing a variety of activities related to the management and operations
- Configure server infrastructure and security devices with assistance from vendor or other resources
- Coordinate operation, maintenance and resolution of server hardware and software problems
The qualifications needed for this role are:
- Post-secondary level education in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution, preferably a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Azure.
- Experience with cloud.
- PowerShell or other related scripting / automation skill would be very beneficial.
If you’re looking to apply for this position, be sure to update and send us a version of your resume in confidence. We will contact those whom would be an ideal fit for the requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.