Myticas's direct client based out of New York, NY is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst for a hybrid Work contract position.
Additional Information: W2 only!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Experience
- 2+ years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (Accounts Payable)
- Edwards experience is required
- 1+ years of Coupa experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel – intermediate level)
- Well-organized, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Data analysis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to foster a positive, collaborative team environment
The Accounts Payable Analyst interfaces with our India based outsourced Accounts Payable team, internal customers, our vendors and the Accounts Payable Manager. Its main role is to ensure that vendor invoice processing is timely, accurate and complete, in compliance with the internal procedures.
The Accounts Payable Analyst investigates, analyses and solves invoice and reconciliation issues; uploads invoice batches, ensures that procedures are being followed and assists with training opportunities when needed. This role is responsible to maintain the AP process standards, to minimize process variances and exceptions and to drive and support business efficiencies.
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be supporting seven legal entities within CT Corporation of client.
- Support the offshore Accounts Payable team with various questions to expedite invoice processing, examine and resolve JDE upload issues, decisions on tickets cancel/close, managing external query reporting, etc.
- Review invoice support documentation to ensure proper approval and compliance with internal control policies
- Review vendor requests to ensure source validity and that set-up requirements are met
- Review vendor master data setup and changes including ACH and wire information, W9 and W8 for completeness
- Analyze performance issues, document and address defects with the offshore AP management team; offer guidance and corrective actions
- Perform JDE payment proposals, generate payments (ACH, Wire & Check) and review for accuracy on weekly+ basis
- Prepare, review and update documented processes and desktop procedures
- Support internal customers and vendors on urgent AP matters and work with all levels of management on obtaining the necessary coding, approval
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Issue customer refunds
- Support the AP staff with backup functions when needed, AP audit requirements, special projects and ad-hoc reporting as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Candidates must be able to validate the following below in order to be considered:
- Are you willing to work onsite 2-3 days/week?
- Do you have Experience working as Accounts Payable Analyst?
- Do you have experience working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?
- Do you have experience working with Excel?
- Do you have experience with Coupa?