Full Stack Developer
Cynergies Solutions Group is looking for qualified candidates for a Full Stack Developer position at our Columbus Ohio area client.
Benefits of this position:
- Benefits Package available
- Collaborative environment
- Industry leader
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities are:
- The ideal candidate will provide design expertise for multiple ASP.NET initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Collaborate with business analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current permitting process and participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current permitting process.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on the team.
- Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
- Ability to present complex technical constructs to business partners
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks.
- Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
- Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including strong meeting and work session skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies.
- Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
- Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study.
- 5 years Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
- 2 years ASP.NET Core MVC
- 7 years C#
- 5 years Object Oriented Java Script
- 5 years System Architect experience
- 5 years Kendo UI
- 5 years Azure DevOps experience
- 5 years’ experience in creating migrations for code first.
- 5 years’ experience creating LINQ queries.
Location: Columbus Ohio. Hybrid work schedule. Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
Please apply online or call Tom Vargo (440) 696-5596 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org