Myticas, LLC is currently seeking an NetSuite QA Consultant for a contract position with our direct client based in Waltham, MA. (100% Remote).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business in the role of NetSuite QA Consultant.
Reporting to the Clinical Effectiveness Software Quality Assurance Manager, you will play an important role in our transition to a new consolidated suite of business systems across all of Clinical Effectiveness.
The NetSuite QA Consultant will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our new business systems and the complex use cases to test them.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a passion for quality and testing to help transform the business systems of a leading healthcare information technology company.
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to clarify business rules, refine acceptance criteria, and ensure the overall quality of coverage for our manual test solutions.
- Report the Project status to the QA manager daily.
- Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple systems and integrations based on requirements and throughput from design and specification reviews.
- Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them in JIRA.
- Manage defect log and track issue resolution with business system analysts and development staff.
- Collaborate with solution architecture/development teams to determine release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Participate in all sprint activities including, daily scrums, grooming/sizing, planning, requirements gathering, story writing, and solution design sessions.
- Analyze all project documents from a QA testing perspective, verifying accuracy and completeness. Must fully understand the business need/problem and the functional/technical solutions identified.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders to support smooth rollout and adoption of system enhancements.
- Coordinate and communicate with offshore QA team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field Experience.
- 5+ years of testing Enterprise Business Systems.
- Experience with writing database queries and database level testing
- Strong knowledge of the NetSuite platform
- Experience testing Order Management Systems (NetSuite desired, SAP a strong plus).
- Experience with System Integration Testing across platforms.
- Technical and functional creativity to look beyond the application’s screen level capability to test thoroughly for a variety of use cases.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Good judgment, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, and a finely tuned balance of technical purity and pragmatism.
- Committed, engaged, self-motivated, decisive, adaptable, data driven, transparent and objective.
- Experience with QA Automation desired (RedwoodHQ experience a plus).
- Experience testing Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus