The client provides a suite of SaaS based software solutions to serve the Student Transportation industry in North America. These help school bus operators better manage their end-to-end transportation operations to achieve superior performance efficiencies and to improve overall safety and regulatory compliance.
We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, customer friendly Product Support Specialist to work out of our office in Naperville, IL.
- Gain functional expertise in the client's suite of products.
- Address product related questions and issues raised by end-users, ranging from simple ‘how-to’ questions to complex issues involving detailed functional analysis with back-and-forth interactions with end-users.
- Work with other team members on issues that require collaborative discussions and coordinate the timely resolution of such issues.
- Own and track the progress of end-user questions and issues through client's ticketing system (Freshdesk) from entry to closure.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles, self-help documentation, FAQs, etc. to create a knowledge repository for end-users as well as internal team members.
- Four plus years’ experience with functional aspects of web-based business applications. This can be in the role of a Business Analyst, Developer or Application Support Analyst. Working knowledge of mobile and/or tablet applications that would be a plus.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience developing end-user documentation and training material. Ability to create video clips to demonstrate application functionality would be a plus.
- Familiarity with common application support processes; working knowledge of any incident management / ticketing system (like Freshdesk) preferred.
- Basic understanding of web technologies and relational database concepts.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with everyone in the team.