Project Control Officer/Project Coordinator
Hybrid – 3 Days OnSite
- 10+ years experience coordinating technology projects, at least 5+ years must include projects that required large technology procurements.
- Demonstrated excellent project management software skills and experience e.g. MS Project, Planview, etc. Understanding of basic Project Management concepts (e.g. project goals, risk, scope, participant roles, planning, cost and quality management)
- Experience with project financials
- Manage a consolidated project plan and schedule, day to day work of the project team, task assignments, priorities, team deliverables, issues and risks, stakeholder engagement, project communication and project financials.
- Provide regular communication and status updates to the Manager on all aspects of the project. Prepare briefings, presentations and other project documentation for Senior Managers and C Level Executives for the purpose of obtaining approvals.
- Manage project issues and risks (e.g. identifies, monitors, escalates, resolves, and reports) through the team. Escalate issues to the Manager. Informs the issues logs and risk registers for the overall project, if applicable.
- Facilitate, coordinate project team meetings. Track action items, decision items, risks and issues that come out of meetings and updates Manager.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure the objectives of the project are being met.
- Collaborates with various internal or external service providers/partners to plan/align project dependencies and/or integrate solution components.
- Define, clarify roles and responsibilities and setting deliverables/quality/ performance expectations for project resources.
- Champions the agile / scrum framework to promote best practices and awareness to the project team, clients and/or stakeholders in order to ensure success.
- Schedules and facilitates agile / scrum events including but not limited to backlog management, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- 10.Directs project teams to ensure project deliverables are delivered based on sprint / project goals and adheres to quality standards.