Myticas's direct client based out of Lake Forest, IL is currently seeking a Technical Writer – Scientific/Medical for a hybrid-work contract position.
Hiring Manager NOTE:
- This will be Remote Work Primarily with a Couple of On-site Working Sessions!
- Top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have:
- Scientific/Technical/Medical Writing
- Time management
Nice to have Skills:
Experience in medical/scientific writing and publishing to scientific/medical/technical journals is preferred
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years' experience working in the area of medical/scientific/technical writing and publication.
- Prepares technical documents to support scientific/medical/technical journals submissions.
- Incorporates text, graphs, charts, tables, and statistical analysis.
- Proofreads, circulates, edits, assembles, inspects, and duplicates submissions.
- May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Candidates with experience in medical/scientific writing and publishing to scientific/medical/technical journals is preferred.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Candidates must be able to validate the following below in order to be considered:
- Do you have Experience working as a Technical Writer – Scientific/Medical?
- Do you have experience working with medical/scientific writing?
- Do you have experience working with incorporating text, graphs, charts, tables, and statistical analysis?