The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to hire an SAP Business Systems Analyst.
This position is responsible for performing operational audits that identify opportunities for improvement and assist in developing process improvement action plans.
SAP experience is key for audits and performing ongoing monitoring of business process improvements.
The Business Systems Analyst provides end user and project support for all SAP modules including root cause analysis. This will use SAP and Excel daily to manage data to assist in audit and to analyze.
- Bachelor's Degree major in business, accounting, finance, math, or actuarial science with a minimum of 3 years’ of audit experience.
- Available to travel to company's distribution centers for business purposes as needed, about 7x's per year for a few days and up to a week at a time.
- Minimum of two+ years experience using SAP. Advanced MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint skills.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
- Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills with the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data to draw valid conclusions and address issues.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills with the keen ability to communicate solutions in technical and user-friendly language.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, and Teams, Visio and Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Capability to take concepts and convert into actionable strategy while escalating issues appropriately.
- Ability to test the effectiveness of business process redesign/improvement through audit.
- Experience conducting research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to lead people and teams to assist the position in monitoring of deliverables, and ensure timely completion of projects.