The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist to analyze business data, overall lifecycle to run descriptive & prescriptive analytics that answer key business pain points and suggest solutions accordingly.
The role is highly visible and will interact with C-level executives and white board solutions. This position is part of the Business Intelligence team responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, and highly-available BI solutions to support business stakeholders and provide meaningful insights.
This position is hypid remote position 3 days onsite in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 9+years of experience working in an analytics / statistical environment with a progressive career path.
- Skilled with operational data.
- Proven experience innovating complex analysis that resulted in action taken by the company to increase profits & operational efficiencies
- Proven expertise in advanced analytics including building, testing and deploying predictive/regression/prescriptive models as well as Time-Series Modeling
- Hands-on experience coding in R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, SQL and/or similar database, statistical, Deep Learning and optimization languages
- Collaborate with operational/IT business leads to recognize and help adopt best practices in data analysis.
- Experience working with AWS suite of tools & SaaS platforms for BI-like Domo,Tableau, etc…. Working experience with Domo is a huge plus
- Act as the custodian of data federated through the reporting platform.
- Act as SME/lead for a team of super users who consume data from the platform and build reports and dashboards for consumption across the enterprise.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being proactive in keeping their management informed of project related issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities adeptly 12. Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis 13. Motivation to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comply with information security policies and procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related field plus 7 years of experience in the job offered or in software development is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 9+ years of related work experience is required