The team at Myticas Consulting is looking to hire a Senior ERP Business Analyst responsible for engaging with operations stakeholders and supporting groups to proactively identify opportunities, gather requirements, evaluate business cases and prioritizing backlog while managing delivery using agile methodologies.
This individual will be the key subject matter expert of operations related process handoffs, data mapping, work flows, applications and tools, etc…
- Engage with operations including central services, and procurement teams in evaluating repair management process and application improvement opportunities
- Coordinate with operations team key stakeholders to oversee transformation of operations processes
- Partner with key stakeholders on operations and corporate functions to identify process improvement opportunities that drive business value and help meet strategic goals
- Engage with product teams, product support
( application development and infrastructure ) teams, 3rd party vendors / SaaS providers to develop functionalities to cater to business requirements
- Work with Product manager, Operations Product, key ops stakeholder and other SMEs to develop a roadmap, develop business cases, assess value and impacts and identify key metrics.
- Participate in solution development, proof of concepts and pilots as needed in order to validate options
- Analyze and document business requirements for enhancements or projects requested by stakeholders that require changes to ops-related applications, software and integrations.
- Synthesize business requirements into user stories for other products and product support teams
- Participate in scrum processes to groom backlog, prioritize changes, and ensure sprints are executed
- Manage testing including developing test cases, executing functional testing and coordinating UAT
- Analyze and compare datasets or system data, look for trends, issues, solutions or other areas for improvement
- Own the resolution of operations-related application issues
- Work with IT PMO / scrum master to oversee sprints while managing delivery
- Participate in project management activities, coordinate efforts between internal business partners and IT; this likely will include clear communication of status updates, timing of deliverables, budget adherence to leaders, team members, stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to peers, developers, and IT support team by reviewing issues reported from end users while determining and reconciling discrepancies, solving for root cause of errors, and helping to establish procedures to correct them
- Over 7 years of experience in retail, CPG, manufacturing industry or similar
- Over 5 years of experience as business analyst or continuous improvement analyst, or similar is preferred
- Over 3 years of experience in ERP (SAP, Oracle or similar) functional / product support
- Over 3 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience running projects using the agile methodology is preferred
- Knowledge of product management concepts and process is a plus
- Customer-relationship focused, process driven, metric focused, results oriented, organized, self-directed
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be flexible for travel within US & Canada, as needed