The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Channel Manager who would be interested in a full-time permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Plenty of perks and benefits are included upon hire.
- Recruit new commercial (B2B) partners – Qualify, On-board, Coordinate Training, co-branding and joint marketing
- Pipeline creation – Business Planning, Campaigns, Joint Events
- Joint Selling – assist with customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals
- Close deals – involved with negotiations, close cycle
- Ongoing Partner Support – manage the partnership, ensure the success of the partner selling services and ROI for resource investment
- Some Direct Touch selling required
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experiences selling IT Services, telecommunications, phones systems, hosted and Data services.
- Contact external: Past relationships with telecom dealers, customers, end users, and vendors as Senior Sale Executive.
- To assist in the sale of SIP, Hosted and Data solutions.
- Able to motivate, resolve, and escalated when necessary, issues to other company departments.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed with strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated maturity, self-confidence and flexibility with good business sense.
- Ability to adapt and excel in fast paced, changing market conditions.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Phone and professional interaction skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.